2013 was another great year for Outstation Gallery and the artists that we represent. We were successful in placing numerous works in significant private collections. Paintings by the following artists were also acquired by public institutions in Australia.
- Angkaliya Curtis (Tjungu Palya), The National Gallery of Australia
- Beyula Putungka Napanangka (Papunya Tjupi), The National Gallery of Australia
- John Murray (Girringun Aboriginal Art Centre), Artbank
- Rosie Tasman (Warnyaka Arts), Artbank
- Tjariya Nungalka Stanley (Ernabella Arts), The National Gallery of Australia
- Watarru Collaborative (Tjungu Palya), The Art Gallery of NSW
In addition the magnificent Men’s Collaborative painting from the Spinifex exhibition in June was acquired by the British Museum. We are delighted to have facilitated this acquisition.