Six months in the making our new website has now launched! After uploading hundreds of images, designing and redesigning, testing and re-testing we are delighted with the results.
The key features include:
- A beautiful new visual design, featuring gorgeous galleries of works throughout the site, that draws on the best in typography, layout and iconography
- Thoughtfully crafted, custom page templates that showcase what’s most important to us: the art centres and artists we work with, the shows we exhibit and most of all, the artworks
- Simpler site navigation that lets you easily find something specific or, equally, browse the site for inspiration
- A delightful user experience across all modern devices; desktop, mobile and tablet
- Simplicity for buyers. Finding available works in your price-range is dead-simple, wherever you are on the site
- Optimised for exhibition regulars. Whether you want to browse the exhibitions archive, or see what’s now showing, what’s coming up, or what’s been on recently, you can get the information you need quickly and easily
- Numerous other features including simple yet precise art centre maps, greater website reliability and page speed regardless of where you are in the world thanks to our world-class website hosting, one-click artwork enquiry form, stockroom filtering for those who have a favourite art centre and a new on-site search engine
The new website is indeed a thing of beauty, easy to use and to understand.
Will Owen, Aboriginal Art & Culture: an American eye author and Art Collector, United States
To start exploring the site, just use the navigation at the top of the page. If you don’t know where to start, try